Principled Depravity Principled Depravity

Great

It's great!

The story is interesting, the gunfights stylish and the voice acting is downright superb.

Tribute to Steve Irwin Tribute to Steve Irwin

The point of making a tribute

is not it getting high scores. It is to honor the man that died, and score shouldn't mean anything. Half of your message was "vote high!", and you barely spent any effort on this at all.

Trying to use someone's death to get a movie in the portal is pretty damn low.

AniGen2 responds:

fuck you asshole-

i made this movie to get people to understand trhe seriousness

Wikipedia Wikipedia

Hehe nice

I too liked the google part. The flash itself is nothing special, but it's an original concept, kudos for that.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Simple fun

Very simple concept, but surprisingly fun. The motion blur and stretching of the hedgehog at high speed was a nice touch.

Mission Completed in 8 days ^^

Sudoku Solver Sudoku Solver

Nice gimmick

Well it's definitely a nice gimmick, but as it stands it's not a lot of fun. The graphics are very bland, and its only use is to solve sudokus that you get from somewhere else.

If you already have a sudoku solving engine, it shouldn't be too hard to make it generate random sudokus. Furthermore, you can adapt it to show a bunch of either randomly generated sudokus, or you just put a load of predefined ones in the memory, and then instead of solving the entire sudoku, you could just give the player a hint.

It's a pretty cool attempt, but it just isn't any fun as a standalone game.

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

Offensive

But the first decent offensive flash I've seen. A lot of attention to detail, I thought I'd seen it all until I nailed divers in the crotch, liver and ear.