Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Simple fun

Very simple concept, but surprisingly fun. The motion blur and stretching of the hedgehog at high speed was a nice touch.

Mission Completed in 8 days ^^

Sudoku Solver Sudoku Solver

Nice gimmick

Well it's definitely a nice gimmick, but as it stands it's not a lot of fun. The graphics are very bland, and its only use is to solve sudokus that you get from somewhere else.

If you already have a sudoku solving engine, it shouldn't be too hard to make it generate random sudokus. Furthermore, you can adapt it to show a bunch of either randomly generated sudokus, or you just put a load of predefined ones in the memory, and then instead of solving the entire sudoku, you could just give the player a hint.

It's a pretty cool attempt, but it just isn't any fun as a standalone game.

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

Offensive

But the first decent offensive flash I've seen. A lot of attention to detail, I thought I'd seen it all until I nailed divers in the crotch, liver and ear.

Basics in Flash Basics in Flash

Pretty bad

For a tutorial, a preloader and the use of the hit frame of a button should be bare minimum.

And this sort of stuff belongs more in a tutorial thread on the BBS, than in a flash movie.

SWATShowDownBETA SWATShowDownBETA

Not bad

very nicely animated. How about making the gun fire even if you miss? And in bursts, or automatic, instead of just one shot. Just make a bit of code that checks when you click, whether you are already firing (check gun's current frame), if not, shoot once. put that in a onEnterFrame, and you're done.

If you need any more help, just reply to this review..