Principled Depravity Principled Depravity

Great

It's great!

The story is interesting, the gunfights stylish and the voice acting is downright superb.

Tribute to Steve Irwin Tribute to Steve Irwin

The point of making a tribute

is not it getting high scores. It is to honor the man that died, and score shouldn't mean anything. Half of your message was "vote high!", and you barely spent any effort on this at all.

Trying to use someone's death to get a movie in the portal is pretty damn low.

AniGen2 responds:

fuck you asshole-

i made this movie to get people to understand trhe seriousness

Wikipedia Wikipedia

Hehe nice

I too liked the google part. The flash itself is nothing special, but it's an original concept, kudos for that.

Engineered Engineered

Simply wonderful

This was by far the best flash I've ever seen. The animation is very good, as a few people have already remarked, the emotions are well done. The sound is truly wonderful, it helps create this incredibly eerie feeling. You just sense that something is awfully wrong troughout the flash. The 'pointe' as you will at the end with the human foetus is really the climax to the entire thing, the confirmation and exclamation point of the dreading that slowly grows. This flash brings up a lot of ethical questions, without actually posing them. I really like how nothing is made explicit, and everything left to interpretation. Making this with aliens and a robot was indeed a very good idea. It's truly a flash that needs to be watched twice at least before it can be understood fully.
Congratulations on this masterpiece.

professor-fate responds:

Thank you kindly! Turns out you got pretty much everything I intended to say... good that you liked David's great soundtrack, too. I think the bringing up of ethical questions without actually shoving answers down your throat is a very European thing to do, and I think it should be done more often.

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Very good

A great story, great graphics, decent sound make for a wonderful flash! Nice job. To nitpick though, the icon on the nuclear detonator is that of biohazard, which does not make much sense.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Nice

Very nice animation, and to all the people who don't get the skeleton joke: check what's written on the tombstone (the name), then google that name and ctuhlu. :-)

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

The best...ever

This was absolutely THE BEST flash I've EVER seen. The storyboarding was superbly done, the sound is absolutely fantastic, I love the fighting in the background soundwise, the graphics are AMAZING, and so are the effects. I can't wait to see more!

Absolutely amazing!

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Amazing

...simply amazing

One of the best flashes I've seen, great job!

cheap lightsaber battle cheap lightsaber battle

nice

I agree with the above review, and to stop the movie you place

stop();

in the last frame of the movie. Keep up the good work

Ani-Dragonball (newAnime) Ani-Dragonball (newAnime)

Would u mind saying WHAT exactly you did YOURSELF?

After I've seen your latest movie after this one, I was so amazed at its sheer crappiness, that I seriously begin to wonder if you made ANYTHING yourself for this thing...